An important mission of the MSCSW is to promote excellence in clinical social work practice. To that end, we sponsor a range of educational opportunities, including:
- full and half day workshops facilitated by experts in the field with CEUs available
- evening Clinical Conversations with CEUs available (2 hours)
- ethics seminars
- supervision groups for those working toward their LICSW (members only, fee based on income)
- private practice consultation group (members only, no charge)
- study groups (members only, no charge)
- in conjunction with NASW, a quarterly Licensure Exam and Review Course
Feedback from members over the years has been that educational opportunities and networking with other practitioners are the two most valuable benefits of belonging to the society.
Please Note: Workshop fees are non-refundable if cancellation is 7 days or less before the workshop. A $25 administrative fee will be charged for cancellations any time before that.
If you would like to be added to the email list to receive information about our educational events, contact Julie Stender at 612-567-4654 or email@example.com.