The Minnesota Society for Clinical Social Work are a group of professionals who together advance the practice of clinical social work through professional development, endorsing ethical practice standards and through legislative and community advocacy on behalf of our clients.
Our goals are:
- To provide networking opportunities for members.
- To represent your professional interests to various parties.
- To provide legislative updates.
- To distribute a society newsletter.
- To host professional education workshops.